Bubble Developer needed to build a Loan origination system

Hey!
We are a financial technology company with products in the digital lending space. We currently have internal dashboards as a Loan Origination System (LOS) for our Operations & Credit teams to evaluate loan applications from customers. We are now looking to build the LOS on Bubble for reasons of scalability and maintenance.
The Bubble setup would involve integration with REST APIs created in our backend to provide/update the necessary data.
This would be something of the sort of this template (https://peer2peer.bubbleapps.io/admin) but customised to our requirements.
Do reach out if this sounds interesting.
Thanks,
Shruti

Hi @shruti1

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,
Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech

Hi @shruti1,

I recommend you to check out codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Bubble expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with experts in your own dashboard so no need to manage RFPs and proposals via email anymore. Experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built. You will definitely find someone capable to work on your project.

Let me know if you need help posting your job proposal.

Best,

Sasa