Bubble Down May 21st

We shouldn’t be playing semantics here…if apps can’t complete loads, WFs are erroring, and data can’t be saved that’s the equivalent of being down because the app isn’t working as intended…at this point it’s near a daily occurrence of issues in some form or another.

I agree with this to be honest. We’ve had our app live for 2 weeks and there have been an embarrassing number of times that I’ve had to explain downtime given I chose the platform.

And here’s the third “non-down” in a row:

Yes, customers are telling me my app is “not working”.

this is basically down.

I do appreciate someone from bubble jumping into the forum quickly.

Communication is the only thing Bubble’s actually improved at in the last year regarding reliability, and it doesn’t go unnoticed. But still…

Good to see you all again so soon!

lol…this is true

Things are moving as the team triages the issue and the issue becomes other issues. I would say it’s fair to say that at this point Bubble might be down in a practical sense (depending on the app)

Instead of playing around with wording to moderate these incidents, you should have one job to do: Get the platform reliable now! This is the first and foremost priority for considering Bubble as a real alternative for launching and hosting production apps.

Real simple.

Non load & failing actions caused by bubbles server in a non edge case non isolated sense = down. Minimizing this with semantics just makes bubble look worse.

I’m not sure @fede.bubble can do much on his own but sure :joy:

yeah let me go real quick over to engineering, I’ll get it fixed in a sec

One thing you could do @fede.bubble is create the Bubble Down thread every day in advance so that when something inevitably happens, we can all meet up in the thread :wink:

What the heck happened in November? Pretty much all green before then it went crazy.

Well, today the problem is the editor and also the preview app. Both don’t load up for quite some time for me.

Screenshot 2024-05-21 182630

They announced that reliability was a main focus around that time, it’s been down hill ever since.

All cool guys no problem, we still have 100% uptime when no one is using the apps in the middle of the night

Don’t know about you but I’m back down.

it’s switching from up and down for a few hours… impossible to work on dev or promote an app in these condition :fearful:

Shouldn’t maintenance be announced on the status page?