Hello, I’m building a two-sided marketplace web app in the travel sector. The challenge now is to get a simple marketable product out to the market.
We had a back-end programmer but we’re continuing without him. He managed to create the basic back-end functionality, but the front-end is not working at all. I’ve just started learning front-end web development but I’m imagining it’ll take time before I could do the coding needed for this project.
I just came across Bubble and my question is: could I build the front-end of the app in Bubble and connect it with our existing back-end (if an API would be created for that back-end)?
The other option is to build a separate product using no-code tools while searching for a new developer. In that case, we’d need the following:
- User accounts for buyers and service providers
- Buyers being able to filter services in different locations based on dates, group size, types of service, etc
- Location pages with location-specific information and services linked to these locations
- Service providers being able to list services, with photos and text descriptions
- Custom booking flow
- Buyers being able to request services, which the service providers can confirm
- Buyers being able to pay for services (choosing payment method when requesting services, being charged only when confirmed)
- Custom UI components and loading animations (e.g. skeletons)
Many thanks for any advice!