Bubble in New York City

@mina.ennin there was a meetup in Jan. Would love to do another one soon.

count me in. I need help.

hey @mina.ennin @bkennedypr

let’s get together next week, say Tuesday the 7th, even if it’s just the two of us?

maybe @emmanuel will join?

i’m sure others will join once a date is established, anyways

Hi Guys! Want a venue?

I run PencilWorks in Brooklyn, a coworking space in Greenpoint.

Would you like to do an NYC meetup here sometime? We can hold 50-80 people.

We’ve been doing Ethereum, Sketch and JS meetups here for a bit.

Reach out to me at nathan@pencilwork.com

Nathan

2 Likes

@emmanuel , I’d like to start and can also host a Meetup for NYC bubble users. Do a monthly social and keep it on the regular. The space I’m in can house over 100 people and we can probably pull in sponsors to foot the bill for food/drinks. We also have breakout smaller spaces where we can host tech talks. So learning and socializing can be happening simultaneously. The location is the Urban Future Lab in Downtown Brooklyn. UFL.NYC/

Sam

We’d love to see this happen. We currently don’t really have the bandwidth to do this inhouse, but if you’re willing to do it that’s great (and we’ll gladly attend if we can).

I’ll get this started and try for the first meetup to be in the next few weeks (ahead of summer).

Best-

Sam

Here is the new NYC Bubble user group.

https://www.meetup.com/NYC-Bubble-is-User-Group

This is great, and I will definitely attend. I work literally 3 blocks away from UFL :slight_smile:

1 Like

You guys are making me jealous. Of course Bubble enters my life the moment I move out of NYC… I hope this takes off! :slight_smile:

1 Like

can someone please help me understand why Current page “page name” display as Lorem Ipsum…?

I just booked an appointment with you on the 29th:)

1 Like

Hi, is there an active Bubble group in NYC that I can join?

jacksonapril24,
I’m getting one started. It’s at this link. I’ll schedule the first meeting for next week.

Best-

Sam

https://www.meetup.com/NYC-Bubble-is-User-Group/

The first session of the NYC Bubble.is User Group is up on Meetup.

Best- Sam

Hey Sam,
this is great and we (@vladlarin and me) are actually coming to New York tomorrow but we leave on Sunday. Do you think it would be possible to move the meetup to an earlier date?
We could share our experience of creating tens of apps of various complexity and answer your questions both from technical and business model perspective.

Levon Terteryan
Founder@Bubblewits - #1 No-code Developer & Bubble Certified Partner
  Bubblewits.com - Get in Touch!
  Zeroqode.com - Buy Great Bubble Templates
  Builtwithoutcode.com - Bubble Apps collection

Levon,
Excellent offer. Not sure I can aggregate enough of an audience for you so quickly through our newbie Bubble Meetup. But, I would certainly be up for a drink to talk shop and could put it out there for others if they would like to join us. Shall I add it as an additional event for either Thursday or Friday evening? And how about this place in Downtown Brooklyn?

Thoughts?

Or feel free to choose a place and time.

Best

Sam

Hi Sam,
we have couple of meetings that are pending confirmation for the time and place, so if one of them get cancelled we’d be glad to meet up.
Thanks!
Levon

Levon Terteryan
Founder@Bubblewits - #1 No-code Developer & Bubble Certified Partner
  Bubblewits.com - Get in Touch!
  Zeroqode.com - Buy Great Bubble Templates
  Builtwithoutcode.com - Bubble Apps collection

Hey guys, if you are able to push this to Thur/Friday I think we can pull a larger crowd together. At least 4-6 more people that are not in that list now.