Bubble offline?

I am seeing my app offline as well. Yesterday I was unable to connect to Bubble.io and saw that https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ confirmed it was down at the time i was trying to connect.

1 Like

Personally I was able to connect to my editor and Bubble.io yesterday and every other Bubble app I knew of besides my own

1 Like

Sendgrid stopped working for me as well. Ughhh I can access the editor but I cant access the dev version of my apps. My apps logs also say sendgrid emails are going through but they clearly are not.

1 Like

Looks like you’re dealing with a Sendgrid deliverability issue. I HATE Sendgrid because of it. I’d recommend looking into Postmark

1 Like

Got the same error too. Some times hard to tell as I develop on a crappy Mac. Got lots of app too busy. Around about 6pm NZST.

I had problems too. But my issues was fixed when I performed these actions. [ How To Get Better Email Deliverability With SendGrid.
Maybe it will help you.

Make good sense johnny. I am learning and support is very important to me right now. Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.