Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Any comments about that?

@quantumind,

Let us please investigate this case with the plugin developer. I will get back to you once I have any updates.

Thank you for your patience. :pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Any news?

@quantumind,

Apologies for the delay. We are still working on this because of the developer workload. Please be sure I let you know once there is any investigation result.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey.

It has been 3 weeks. Are you sure you are investigating it? :slight_smile:

@quantumind,
Thanks a lot for your patience. :pray:

We have finished the investigation of the issue you reported. Sorry for taking so much time for this. It appears that our server is not capable to convert images of huge size. It means, to be able convert hi-res images stored on AWS our plugin needs extra server capacity which is not available at the moment. In this case we can recommend you srhink a bit images you have to make the plugin be able convert every image you have on your page.

Sorry for not being able to fix it another way, more convenient for you.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

thanks so much, I could not find any clear instructions on how to use this plugin.

Hi All,
Using the server side action and Bubbles new responsive engine I am trying to put page breaks in between groups however the break function doesnt seem to be working.

I seem to get empty space at the top of the PDF.

Has anyone achieved this successfully and would be happy to share some help

Thanks

Simon

Hi., Everything works well, but how do I save it to my database? I want to be able to save it as an invoice attachment pdf file on to the invoice “attached files” database type so when I email the client, the invoice is attached as part of the attached files.

I do believe I seen a post regarding page breaks with this app here: Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode - #324 by gilles

Its okay I found out how to save it to my database. I created a state and called it “invoice” then set the value to text. I triggered the workflow > “ConvertertoPDFv2.0 A uploading to AWS is finished” > set state > “invoice_page” and selected the created state (invoice) and listed the value as “this converters file” and in the next step I chose “make a change to thing” selecting Invoice datatype and entered "Attached files = invoice_page state name, value = state name.

Screenshots attached.

1 Like

Hello, @klobassimon. Thanks for reaching out.

Let us please investigate this case. We will get back to you once there is any progress in the investigation process.

@tarafield2015, thanks for reaching out.

Thank you for sharing your variant of saving the converted PDF files to the Bubble database. You may also follow the instructions from this reply (under the “Summary”):
Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode - Showcase / Plugins - Bubble Forum

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

For those interested A4 Size I’ve found to be 920px wide x 1301px high

1 Like

Hello there.
Is there an option to display each thing of the Repeating group’s list from a new page of the pdf file separately? The length of each cell may be different.
For example, item #1 on the first page, and #2 is displayed on the next page.

2 Likes

Hello, @evgenia.tarasenko. Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, at the moment it is not possible. The fact that the plugin has to make such complicated mathematical calculations (indicate the page break depending on the page parameters, dynamic repeating group content, etc.) is not allowing you at the moment to use the pagebreaker functionality for the use case you have.

The pagebreaker feature is working, but not ideal for every use case/condition. For example:

Please feel free to reach out when you need any help with the plugin.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi ! Is anyone having trouble with this plugin?
It seems mine has stopped working a couple days ago…
I’m using the targeted element id.
I can’t figure out where the problem is coming from :confused:
This is what I’m getting in the console :

Any idea?

Hi! @tart2000design
Thanks for reaching out.

For us to better understand what is the issue you have faced and how we can help fix it, can you please describe this case in more detail?

• a detailed description of the issue you have;
  • steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi!
If you use the burger button and press ‘télécharger PDF’ you’ll see that nothing happens (it times out it seems):

It still worked a few days ago and I can’t think of any major changes I did recently…

In the workflows, I have :

and then :

Thank you,
Arthur

Hello @tart2000design,
Thanks for the details. :pray:t2:

It seems like your setup is correct. We’ve tried to recreate your use case, but the issue you have reported is not reproducing on our side. Will it be convenient for you to share access to your app so we can take a look?

For this please add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app (disregard the warning, our email can be added to the collaborator list even if your app is on the Free plan). And please let us know the page where you are using the plugin.

This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello again! @tart2000design

Thank you for providing access. But, unfortunately, we only have access to “read-only” mode. To be able to investigate the root cause of the issue you have, we need to test the plugin in your environment. For this, we need edit rights - if we need to add/remove some action to verify some functionalities. No worries - we will create a savepoint to return your app to the same state it was before our intervention).

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team