Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

@ZeroqodeSupport
We are problem here!
The “Bubble Page to PDF converter” plugin simply stopped working today, without any changes being made!
It does not present an error message, but it does not generate the PDF.
The problem occurs in both the Live and Dev versions.

Hello, @ribeiro.osmar. Thanks for reaching out.

I’m afraid, we do not encounter any alike issues at the moment. The plugin works well on our test demo page and our user’s apps (which we had a chance to test just now), on the latest version, and on the 1.27 version as well.

It seems like those were temporary issues with the plugin’s server-side. Can you please check now and tell me if you still face this trouble? Please make sure you have given a few seconds to the plugin to generate the page. :pray:

Regards

I just tested mine (v 1.27) and it is working fine.

1 Like

Here we are using the latest version, 1.49.

The problem is with CORS.

Same here!!

Friends.

Let us please investigate this CORS issue. We’ll get back to you asap.

:pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Any news?

Dear friends.

Fixing this issue is our top priority at the moment. We will get back to you once the investigation of the CORS error will be done.

Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding. :pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ribeiro.osmar , @aestela ,

It is fixed now. No need to update the plugin’s version. Please check and confirm. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

not work

Two days…
The app’s customers are complaining!

@ribeiro.osmar ,
Apologies for the delay with an answer :pray:

The latest mini-fix was helpful for some part of our users. We regret that it did not help your case. Will it be convenient for you to share a bit more details like:

• what exact image type you are using on your page (please share the URL if convenient);
  • do you still receive a CORS error in the browser console;
  • what plugin element and version you are currently using;
  • workflow screenshot, if convenient;
  • video record of reproducing your issue with enabled debugger and browser console.

I will address the latest error screenshot to our dev team, but we have to know how did you receive it (prerequisites, step-by-step flow, etc).

Thank you :pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

solved the problem.

In this image I sent before, you can see that there is no space after the comma in Custom Format. I added the space and solved it.

https://forum.bubble.io/uploads/default/original/3X/c/1/c1b38285dd4b5d66bf68f8b6fbc28b3166721fd4.png

Before it was correct, possibly I caused this error trying to solve the problem with CORS … I tried everything

Now it’s working!

1 Like

@ribeiro.osmar ,

It’s great it is resolved now! Good to know :slightly_smiling_face:
Please feel free to reach us again when you have any questions. Take care!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Unfortunately, “Output file URL” doesn’t work in the plugin version 1.50 and “Output file URL’s URL” doesn’t exist at all. Could you, please, verify and help me to create an event to save file in the DB?

@Eugene,

In order for this state to work, kindly make sure, that, first of all, you are using a new action of the plugin “Generate pdf from html server side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A”, and, second, you are ticking the checkboxes as it is shown in the screenshot:

Because, for the plugin’s state to fulfill its function, you need to upload the file first to your database (in will be saved in the file manager), therefore it can return the converted file’s URL.

This state was removed, now there is only the “Output file URL” state, which is more convenient and doesn’t cause confusion.

Please, let us know if you have any other questions.

How to save the PDF file in the DB?

Hello, @Eugene!

To save the PDF file to the database, you need to:

1. Make sure, that the tickbox “Upload File to AWS” is ticked, as it is shown on the screenshot from the previous reply.

2. Use an event “A ConvertortoPDFv2.0 Uploading to AWS is finished” , please, refer to the screenshot below:

3. Create an action “Create a new thing” (refer to the same screenshot)

Following these steps, you will be able to save your converted file to your database.

In case you have more questions, let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like

Hello, friends! We have stunning news for you. :tada:

Your requests were heard and brought to life - we have made the Bubble Page to PDF plugin improvement and now, you can convert your pages into super high-quality PDF files with a ton of cool features, as:

1. ultra-high page quality :heavy_check_mark:
  2. ability to copy text from PDF file :heavy_check_mark:
  3. interactive links on the converted PDF file :heavy_check_mark:
  4. custom HTML Header and Footer elements on the page:heavy_check_mark:
  5. new stunning demo page where you can find the new plugin action setup, and the old one as well :heavy_check_mark:

A few features have left under the improvement list which we hope to roll out in the nearest future, as:

1. Improved pagebreaker logic;
  2. Arabic language;
  3. PDF file’s Header/Footer alignment

As we have received quite a lot of requests on this point, here is the video instruction on how to save the PDF file’s URL into the Bubble database under the latest plugin version 1.50 :

Regarding the conversation speed. It might differ on different devices and browsers and, generally, depends on the following list of factors:

1. Network problems
  2. Disk usage
  3. Disk speed
  4. RAM usage

The updated functionality is delivered by the new plugin action "Generate pdf from HTML server-side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A ". You can find it described on the according to documentation article:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/bubble-page-to-pdf-plugin#update-19-06-21

We are open to your suggestions and comments and will be glad to receive your feedback!
Hope you will like this improvement.
Cheers! :smiley:

Zeroqode Support Team

3 Likes

Hi there - all of a sudden I’m getting a bunch of errors… Any thoughts? The page looks the same on my live version which was deployed without any errors at the time.
Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 2.22.33 PM