Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

@tart2000design,

Unfortunately, the mentioned feature can’t be achieved by the paid mission, since we can not change the plugin until the new responsive engine for plugins is released. Plus, an alike functionality is on our roadmap for the future plugin update. Once all conducive circumstances will be met, the improved pagebreaker feature should be released.

We rely on your understanding. :pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport do you have a roadmap for this plugin that can be shared/published?

@K.T,

No, unfortunately. We have no such information to share with the community. But be sure once there is any news - we let know here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey.

We are using your plugin for quite a while now and it works really well. However we just found one problem with it. We moved our assets (images, pdf’s) to our own AWS S3 and for some reason, the plugin doesn’t work anymore.

Previously we used the old version of it (1.25) and that just didn’t render the images from S3, the rest of the PDF generated well.
When upgraded (1.61), it stops generating the pdf altogether.

Do you know what’s the problem and can it be fixed?

Hi, @quantumind. Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please describe in more detail what exactly happens when you say “it doesn’t work anymore”? Perhaps you are receiving any errors in the browser console? Please share as many details as possible.

By the way, we have checked the plugin work with the AWS S3 bucket (our) and it seems to be working ok. The uploaded picture renders normally on the page preview and is present in the PDF file after conversion. Our AWS bucker has public view rights (so the PDF plugin has access to the image to be able to proceed with it through the “HTML” action.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

My AWS bucket is also public.
I’ve done some more tests. When I put one image on the page, it works. When I put 2 or more, it doesn’t generate the pdf and just stops.

Here’s the error from the console:

Any comments about that?

@quantumind,

Let us please investigate this case with the plugin developer. I will get back to you once I have any updates.

Thank you for your patience. :pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Any news?

@quantumind,

Apologies for the delay. We are still working on this because of the developer workload. Please be sure I let you know once there is any investigation result.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey.

It has been 3 weeks. Are you sure you are investigating it? :slight_smile:

@quantumind,
Thanks a lot for your patience. :pray:

We have finished the investigation of the issue you reported. Sorry for taking so much time for this. It appears that our server is not capable to convert images of huge size. It means, to be able convert hi-res images stored on AWS our plugin needs extra server capacity which is not available at the moment. In this case we can recommend you srhink a bit images you have to make the plugin be able convert every image you have on your page.

Sorry for not being able to fix it another way, more convenient for you.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

thanks so much, I could not find any clear instructions on how to use this plugin.

Hi All,
Using the server side action and Bubbles new responsive engine I am trying to put page breaks in between groups however the break function doesnt seem to be working.

I seem to get empty space at the top of the PDF.

Has anyone achieved this successfully and would be happy to share some help

Thanks

Simon

Hi., Everything works well, but how do I save it to my database? I want to be able to save it as an invoice attachment pdf file on to the invoice “attached files” database type so when I email the client, the invoice is attached as part of the attached files.

I do believe I seen a post regarding page breaks with this app here: Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode - #324 by gilles

Its okay I found out how to save it to my database. I created a state and called it “invoice” then set the value to text. I triggered the workflow > “ConvertertoPDFv2.0 A uploading to AWS is finished” > set state > “invoice_page” and selected the created state (invoice) and listed the value as “this converters file” and in the next step I chose “make a change to thing” selecting Invoice datatype and entered "Attached files = invoice_page state name, value = state name.

Screenshots attached.

1 Like

Hello, @klobassimon. Thanks for reaching out.

Let us please investigate this case. We will get back to you once there is any progress in the investigation process.

@tarafield2015, thanks for reaching out.

Thank you for sharing your variant of saving the converted PDF files to the Bubble database. You may also follow the instructions from this reply (under the “Summary”):
Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode - Showcase / Plugins - Bubble Forum

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

For those interested A4 Size I’ve found to be 920px wide x 1301px high

1 Like

Hello there.
Is there an option to display each thing of the Repeating group’s list from a new page of the pdf file separately? The length of each cell may be different.
For example, item #1 on the first page, and #2 is displayed on the next page.

2 Likes