Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, @evgenia.tarasenko. Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, at the moment it is not possible. The fact that the plugin has to make such complicated mathematical calculations (indicate the page break depending on the page parameters, dynamic repeating group content, etc.) is not allowing you at the moment to use the pagebreaker functionality for the use case you have.

The pagebreaker feature is working, but not ideal for every use case/condition. For example:

Please feel free to reach out when you need any help with the plugin.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi ! Is anyone having trouble with this plugin?
It seems mine has stopped working a couple days ago…
I’m using the targeted element id.
I can’t figure out where the problem is coming from :confused:
This is what I’m getting in the console :

Any idea?

Hi! @tart2000design
Thanks for reaching out.

For us to better understand what is the issue you have faced and how we can help fix it, can you please describe this case in more detail?

• a detailed description of the issue you have;
  • steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @tart2000design,
Thanks for the details. :pray:t2:

It seems like your setup is correct. We’ve tried to recreate your use case, but the issue you have reported is not reproducing on our side. Will it be convenient for you to share access to your app so we can take a look?

For this please add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app (disregard the warning, our email can be added to the collaborator list even if your app is on the Free plan). And please let us know the page where you are using the plugin.

This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello again! @tart2000design

Thank you for providing access. But, unfortunately, we only have access to “read-only” mode. To be able to investigate the root cause of the issue you have, we need to test the plugin in your environment. For this, we need edit rights - if we need to add/remove some action to verify some functionalities. No worries - we will create a savepoint to return your app to the same state it was before our intervention).

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Done :+1:

Hello @tart2000design
Thanks for your cooperation. :pray:t2:

Let us check what might be the issue, as soon as the investigation is completed, we’ll get back to you.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @tart2000design,
Thanks for your patience.

The problem was in the “ID” field. To make the plugin understand which page to convert, the ID you assign to the “Create pdf from HTML server-side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A” action and the parent group’s ID must be the same.

For example, your setup on the “pdf-export” page is correct and the plugin works fine. We’ve created a test page in your app and assigned an ID to the parent group where your page content is placed (in our case “pdf1”). And then, we add that ID to the plugin action.

Here are screenshots showing the difference in pages:
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Please check the test page, and let us know if it helped. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Well, I can see that it works on this group, but what I’m trying to do is export the repeating group with the different sequences. And it had the same ID I was calling in the workflow…
And it worked before it stopped working a couple of days ago…
On your test page, when I delete the id on the group and put it (exact same name) on the RG, it stops working.
So this is not where the problem is coming from.
Con you please look into it?

Hello @tart2000design,
Thank you for the details. :pray:t2:

We will need some time to investigate the issue you are having. Once any update will become available, we will let you know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello there,
Can we show the pop up preloader several times ? I can’t figure it out. In the demo it’s not working as well. It’s working the first time but it’s not working the second time. “converting is finished” is always “yes” after the first download and we can’t set it to “no” when we hide the pop up (or it’s no setting up to no when we relaunch a download). Can you help me with this ?
Regards

Hi! Any update on this front?
Thank you :pray:

Hello, @tart2000design.
Apologies for the late reply. :pray:

Unfortunately, there is no updates yet. We have 2 major points that effecting the speed of the requested feature delivery - workload of the plugin developer and the complicity of the requested improvement. Adapting a pagebreaker functionality is quite difficult, but we will do our best to find the most workable and convenient solution for it.

Thank you for your patience.
Please be sure we inform you once the pagebreaker will be updated.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi, clean pagebreak would be great!
But I was wondering regarding this (Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode - #800 by tart2000design) issue, for which you asked to be added to my project…
At the moment, the PDF download is still broken… :confused:

@tart2000design ,

Oh, apologies for the mistake. Sure, this request is under investigation as well. We will check with the plugin developer the possibility to prioritize your report.

Thank you. :pray:

1 Like

Hi, I’m having trouble getting this to work for a single element. It works fine for the current page. Here is the error it gives me:

I’m trying to save the element in black below:

Here’s the id of the element in the editor:

Here’s the PDF result after receiving the error above:

Here are my settings:

Hello, @kevin31.
Thanks for reaching out.

We would like to test your use case in your environment if it is possible. Will it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app? Please indicate the page where you are using the plugin and the sequence of steps to receive the error (trigger the plugin’s Convert to PDF action).

Thanks.
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello!

I am having issues with getting the outputurl. The pdf is succesfully saving to the database, but when I try to add in the output url in an email or save as a file type to a log, nothing goes through.

This is possible with this plugin right? To create a pdf, then add it into an email?

My use case is making a log, that when saved by the instructor, a pdf is then emailed to the student.

Does anyone have any tutorials or help to make the PDF download work whether the user is on a desktop, phone or tablet? I’m really struggling with this and would appreciate any help. I’m not even sure if it’s possible. My ultimate goal is for it to appear well on the screen, but also ensure the download is a typical letter size. I’ve tried a lot, but nothing successful so any tips, tricks, etc would be amazing. Thank you!

Zerqode might not like me saying this but their entire plugin relies on the client-side which is bad for your situation with different screen sizes. I switched to SelectPDF (has a monthly cost but the plugin is made by Bubble) and it’s all done in the backend server-side.