Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Thank you. May I know if there is any progress?

@toyjonah,

Unfortunately, our team is still working on this issue. In order not to mislead you, we cannot set a time frame. However, you can be sure as soon as we have an update regarding this issue, you will be notified.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport !

Firstly thank you for the good work, your plugin is amazing. So easy to use and works just well :ok_hand:🪄

To inform you guys, and warn new users such as myself: the new color variables feature does not work with the plugin as of yet.

Whatever the color you pick for that variable, the default value will be showed in the generated pdf. In my instance it was very surprising that element borders that I set to the Surface color variable (that I had set to a grey color) were disappearing in the generated pdfs, where in fact they were there but just blended in the background as the default for Surface is white like my background. Caused much confusion until I realized today that color variables juste came out about a month ago.

Hi @thomas16!
Thanks for reporting this issue and for your kind words. :pray:t2:

We’ve passed it to the developer team for investigation. Once any news will become available, we will let you know.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello! @thomas16
Thank you for your patience. :pray:t2:

We’ve updated the plugin and fixed the issue with color variables. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.69.0.) and give it a try.

In case we can help you with anything else, let us know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Is there any way to enforce a rule to not page break over an image (prevent image appearing on 2 different pages)? A simple option to not break image that I’ve seen in other plugins (not assign a break ID to the image, which would leave unnatural white space in many cases.

Apologies, this has likely been asked many times before, I am just struggling to locate it with the proper search on this thread.

Hello @K.T,
Thanks for reaching out. :slightly_smiling_face:

To be able to achieve the best result, you need to do some testings, trickings, and page parameter calculations. For example, you can use “paddings” field in the plugin action to add free space between the page breaking points or an invisible group, shape element below the image, so it will help you to add an additional space.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @levon , New bubble user here - I just started using your plugin and am happy with the it’s functiong. I was hoping you could suggest a way to email the PDF file generated in a workflow. I am having a hard time converting it from the URL.

Hello @anon63570478,
Thanks for reaching out.

First of all, please note that the result of the plugin work is a URL to the converted file, not a file itself. Thus, the mail attachment can be URL but the file will not be accessible, unfortunately.

Please check this forum thread where we show the correct setup: Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode - Showcase / Plugins - Bubble Forum

In case we can help you with anything else, let us know. :pray:t2:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I spent some time understanding how to show the page number. I found an easy solution juste adding a class on random html in footerTemplate.

for exemple <span class='pageNumber'></span>

If you want the amount of pages <span class='totalPages'></span>

This way, I hope to save you some research time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did you guys change the way the end results display in the pdf document? I noticed this morning that when I download my pdf that the contents of my group seems zoomed out and smaller, and all contents is on the left hand side. It was not doing this yesterday? I don’t want to have to make everything bigger just in case it goes back to normal? I spent days working on these and getting the settings correct. Why now has everything changed?

Thanks for sharing your feedback! @Martino :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @tarafield2015,
Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:t2:

We’ve tested the plugin on our end but the issue is not reproduced on our side. Also, we haven’t made any changes recently. Therefore, can you please provide more details, specifically screenshots/video recordings of the issue and your setup? It will help us to understand what might be the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you! Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

У меня такое было.
Это связано было с соотношением страницы к листу.
Поигрался с шириной страницы тем самым вписал в А4

У меня ID указано для группы на странице. Но печатается вся страница. Настроить это можно но не очевидны настройки.

Hi! thank you for responding. My preview is great, however when I generate the pdf document, it comes out smaller.

This is the preview:

This is how it comes out when its downloaded:

These are my workflows:

Please note, the ID is named “myinv” and it is connecting to the correct group as you can see below:

Hello @tarafield2015,
Thanks for the details. :pray:

There is currently an issue from our side with the new action and the conversion is failing for some reason. Our developer team has already been notified, we will fix this issue as soon as possible and get back to you.

In the meantime, please remove “Generate pdf from HTML server-side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A” and use only the Convert PDF converter action. Screenshot by Lightshot

In case the issue still persists, would it be convenient for you to share access to your app? This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster.

For this please add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app (disregard the warning, our email can be added to the collaborator list even if your app is on the Free plan).

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @lstk.kb,
Thanks for reaching out.

In order to make it work with separate elements on the page, we need to pick the “single element” target and specify the element ID in the “ID” field. As we can see from the screenshot you provided convert target field is “Current Page”. That’s why the plugin is converting the whole page.

To convert only one element, please select the “single element” target and give it another try. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

thanks, yes please take a look at the problem. Let me know if you need access to my app

@tarafield2015, To investigate the root cause of it we need access to your app to perform tests. Therefore, could you please add our Support email ( support@zeroqode.com) to the list of collaborators to your application?

Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

sorry for the delay, I live in Australia. Sure! I will send you an email shortly with my details :slight_smile: