Thanks for providing access.
We’ve checked the pdf_test page and fixed the mentioned problem. As I mentioned in my previous message, we are working on the new action (Generate pdf from HTML server-side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A). Therefore, we’ve removed this action and used only the Convert PDF ConvertertoPDFv2.0 action to generate the PDF. Here:
Also here is the result of the PDF.
Please replicate it on your main page and give it another try. In case the issue still persists, please send us a video recording to reproduce it on our end so we can test your app once again and check your page where the actual content is located. Why - the page “pdf_test” has a basic setup. But anything else on your page (e.g. download_quote) can affect the behavior of the plugin, and we need instructions to understand the current page connections, how to create an invoice, etc. to test it and provide a solution.
Hope this will be helpful.
Looking forward to your reply.
Zeroqode Support Team