Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

sorry for the delay, I live in Australia. Sure! I will send you an email shortly with my details :slight_smile:

I cant add you as a collaborator because I’m not on the appropriate plan which is $130 a month. Should I reinstall your app see if that works? I have tried making the element and text wider. However upon download, the scale seems to be the same. It appears that the entire download is zoomed out at about 70%. I don’t know if that helps? will try reinstalling it.

Okay I have deleted your plugin and reinstalled it however it is still the same. Is anyone else having this problem.
I have made a mock up page. would like my login details? maybe you can login as me and take a look at the mock up page. Let me know and I will email them to you.

Hello @tarafield2015,

Actually, you can avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

After these steps, please provide us with a link to your application (editor). And that’s all :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thanks! I have added you as a collaborator. I will send you an email with the editor link :slight_smile:

Hello @tarafield2015,
Thanks for providing access. :pray:

We’ve checked the pdf_test page and fixed the mentioned problem. As I mentioned in my previous message, we are working on the new action (Generate pdf from HTML server-side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A). Therefore, we’ve removed this action and used only the Convert PDF ConvertertoPDFv2.0 action to generate the PDF. Here:

Summary

Also here is the result of the PDF.

Summary

Please replicate it on your main page and give it another try. In case the issue still persists, please send us a video recording to reproduce it on our end so we can test your app once again and check your page where the actual content is located. Why - the page “pdf_test” has a basic setup. But anything else on your page (e.g. download_quote) can affect the behavior of the plugin, and we need instructions to understand the current page connections, how to create an invoice, etc. to test it and provide a solution.

Hope this will be helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:
Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks so much! I use your feature in my main business and fixing it has allowed me to use it again! I will check it out.

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

We are getting CORS policy errors while using your Bubble page to pdf plugin. We are on the latest version of the plugin and even tried prior ones, with same effect.

Thanks

Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘https://corszq.herokuapp.com/https://d1muf25xaso8hp.cloudfront.net/httpsXXXX&auto=compress&dpr=2&fit=max’ from origin ‘https://www.XXXX’ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

I’m having the same errors / issues as Muneer. Please look into this.

Thank you,
Gilles

1 Like

Hello @gilles , @muneer.hameer

Can you please tell which plugin action you use? The latest one HTML action?

Thanks

I tried it on my other pages but unfortunately now when i click the generate button, nothing happens. When I try it on a new page, it seems to work. I have tried duplicating my old page, deleting and then re adding the element, but nothing happens :frowning:

I don’t mind because I was going to make a newer version of the old page anyway.

Hi @tarafield2015,

If you’d like us to check the issue on other pages, could you please help us by providing a bit more details like steps to reproduce the issue on your page, which exact pages you are trying to convert (or maybe would be better a screencast. You can use Loom to record the screen), anything that could help us to check your issue?

You can share this information via DM. Thank you!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Okay so I followed the steps you provided by deleting the Generate PDF function and only keeping the Convertor function. This is on my pages that I already had (my invoicing page). But now when I click the generate PDF button, nothing happens. I found that without the generate PDF function, it doesn’t work? the only way I can make it work is on a brand new page that is created. I have tried deleting the convertor I have on the page and reinstalling it, but the same thing happens.

Hello @tarafield2015,

Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

First of all, please allow us to mention that the issue is resolved with the new action (Generate pdf from HTML server-side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 ) and now you can use it to convert the invoice. But, please note that you do not need to use old and new actions in the same event.

Also, in order to reproduce this issue in your app, could you please send us a video recording showing the issue? As I can see we have still access to your app but we need to understand what steps we need to take to test this behavior.

Like how to create an invoice and download it. We will do our best to solve this issue but we need to understand how exactly we can reproduce it on our side.

You can use the Loom tool for video recording and share it via DM.

Thank you! Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Was working great for several months but now the viewer does this -

Can you help?

Hi! don’t worry about investigating any further for me, because I am going to redesign my invoicing page anyway, and your plugin still works if I place it on a new page. Thanks so much for your help, hopefully you figure out the problem for other users. :slight_smile: Have a great christmas. If the problem persists on my new pages I will post here.

1 Like

Hello @michaelc1,
Thanks for reaching out!

Can you please make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin? If not, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and let us know if it helped.

In case the issue still persists, please provide more details, specifically screenshots/video recordings of the issue and your whole setup. It will help us to understand what might be the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible. :pray:t2:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi Zeroqode team. Here are the details via loom.

Hi @michaelc1
Thank you for the video. :pray:

As I can see from the loom you’ve provided you are using the “Print Selected Element” action but I’m afraid this is a different plugin action that doesn’t belong to us.

Therefore, can you please use the “Generate pdf from HTML server-side Convertor to PDFv2.0” action to generate PDF?

Summary

Your plugin setup should be the following:

1. Place the plugin element on the page, and enable file uploads there (“yes”) - Screenshot by Lightshot
  2. Assign an ID to the parent group, in which your page content is placed (for example, “page”)
  3. Assign the "Generate pdf from HTML server-side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A " action to the “print page” button that should trigger the plugin’s conversion work
  4. In the Convert Target dropdown choose “Single element” - Screenshot by Lightshot
  5. in the ID field assign the ID of your parent group (“page”) - Screenshot by Lightshot

Please try our suggestions and let us know how it’s going. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Wow, I can’t believe I complained about someone else’s plug in and you still helped.
Thanks, team.
I will try your plug-in now.

1 Like