Bubble Scheduler is not showing all future occurrences of my scheduled workflow?

I have a Scheduled API Workflow which runs once every 30 minutes, however, the Scheduler will only show one item: the next time that the workflow will run. Any ideas why?

Here’s a photo of my Server Log page:

This is the Workflow that I would expect to generate multiple line items:

Because they haven’t been schedule yet (only one workflow is scheduled to run, and when it runs it schedules the next one)

I think I understand what you’re saying… but, I’m wondering, is there a way to schedule all of the future occurrences at once? Is that even a good practice?

What, forever? (i.e. schedule an infinite number of workflows?)…

You certainly can’t schedule an infinite number of workflows all at once…

I guess you could create a recursive workflow to run forever (every second or 2) that keeps adding more scheduled workflows (at 30 minute intervals) for eternity…

But I’ve no idea why you’d want to do that, and I certainly wouldn’t recommend it…

If (as I suspect is more likely) you’re only talking about scheduling a finite number of future workflows, then sure I guess you could do it (although depending on the number, and what exactly you’re trying to do, I’m still not sure it’s a good idea).

So, no I wouldn’t say it’s good practice (but I guess it depends what you’re trying to do) - and besides it’s generally much simpler just to run a single recursive workflow.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.