Bubble Slack Integration - Bubble Blog

Yep same here
Invalid auth - not logged into Slack

I guess this plugin is only usefull to Login with Slack.
The rest doesn’t work, so you should go with the API connector and add actions manually

1 Like

I was able to solve this using Api Connector with the help of @TipLister. Feel free to send him a message.

1 Like

Keep getting invalid auth error while posting as a bot. Anyone figured it out without switching to alternate slack plugin?

2 Likes

@eve

Could you please comment on the usefulness status of this plugin?

Is it functional or is it outdated as a brief browse of some of the comments in this post apparently suggests.

2 Likes

It depends what you are using it for. If the purpose is to notify your Slack channel when a new user signs up or completes some action, then no, this plugin is not useful.

If you are using it to create log in with Slack, sounds like that works.

1 Like

Due to popular request,
here is a quick guide I created that works for notifying your Slack channel for new sign ups or actions completed. It uses the Slack API and API connector. Should take 15 min max.

10 Likes

Hello everyone, Is possible to use this integration to integrate 2 workspaces together ?
Example : I have my bubble app with some workspaces and users are in this workspace like slack workspace.
When a user sign up in my bubble workspace, I want that the user can set up his slack workspace, so I can send him some notifications in his slack workspace.

How can I connect different slack workspaces to my app ?

1 Like

Worked perfectly for me ! Thank you :pray:

Awesome guide. Thanks!

Great, this worked perfectly!

Strange though that the Bubble plugin itself doesn’t work when trying to post as bot…