Bubble stopped rendering third-party widgets by TradingView

I’m using widgets by Trading View to display financial information about listed companies on my Bubble site. Last week the widgets, which are embedded using HTML elements, stopped rendering on my live site (see images below of error messages in Chrome browser console).

Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this? I’d have to significantly redesign my site if they are no longer usable.

Oddly, though the widgets fail to load on my live site, the widgets are rendering perfectly in the Bubble editor (see dummy page here). This suggests that the problem is on the Bubble side, but I can’t tell for sure.

Bubble Support told me they can’t help as the widget is embedded with custom code, which they don’t offer support for. :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

Checked display as an iFrame and it worked again. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

This must’ve surely happened after an update by Bubble, as it wasn’t a problem before. I couldn’t sworn I also tried that a few days ago with no effect! Ah well. It works now.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.