Bubble / Stripe Connection Hiring

I’m having issues with my Bubble and Stripe connection. I don’t have time to troubleshoot this at the moment. Is there anyone interested in taking this on?

It will just need fixing… it kind of works, but something’s not right. I only have two “plans” and just would like people to be able to easily pick their plan at sign-up and switch them as they wish.

Currently, they sign up and nothing updates correctly in Bubble, so they end up signing up multiple times or they reach out for help. Either way, I have to manually update their info in Stripe.

Hi @catebligh, how are you?

I could take a look for you, how much of a rush are you in?

Hello @catebligh i can help you out with it.

I’m really trying to read what people replied here but I honestly cannot find the messages? Do I need a tutorial to use the forum? Lol
I’m on “My Posts” and I click on the Bubble / Stripe Connection Hiring, and I only see two replies… but I know there are more? I responded to them! How do I see all the replies?

I’m also clicking on links that some of the replies that go to Forum posts, but they’re broken? It’s weird that is all of them, so I’m guessing it’s me. But I do like the idea of seeing the solution in the Forum as a form of social proof. But maybe check those links because it doesn’t make sense to me why they 404.

Okay, I think I get it now. Some of the replies were private messages (but they look EXACTLY the same as a public thread post, such a weird choice!) So, I’m not responding to those because it’s just odd and I don’t like it. You can post your info publicly or send me a Chat message! Thanks -Cate

No rush, I’ve been dealing with the issue for a few months now. I know it’s a relatively simple fix but I can’t wrap my head around it since I’ve never worked with the integration before now.

I’m trying to use the Agency connection thingy in Bubble. Once I “Match” with someone, does anyone know what I’m supposed to do next? Thank you! Please send me a chat message because the Forum is too confusing for me to navigate. I don’t understand what the difference is between a regular Reply and a Reply with an email icon. They look the same to me lol

I got a response from someone in the Agency, and they said, “Firstly, let me help you understand what happens after a “Match”. Once you’ve matched with a freelancer or agency, the next step is to initiate a conversation with them. You can do this by sending them a direct message, or if they’ve already reached out, simply respond to their message. This will allow you to discuss the project details, timelines, and any other specifics before you officially hire them.”

How do you send someone a Direct Message? I don’t know how to do it, these nothing to click on… I feel like I’m in the twilight zone right now.

I’m literally communicating with Agencies by sending new Projects because I have no other way to contact or communicate with these Agencies. Why am I the only one dealing with this? Or do other people just give up?!

Support is telling me to click the “Click here to copy their email and reach out directly”
Okay, yes, I would happily click that if it existed or you told me where is exists.

Does anyone know where I can find this so I can click it? lol

I’m only trying to use the Agencies feature on Bubble because they won’t allow me to add a collaborator on my plan. I have no choice in the matter. But, someone has shared with me a workaround (yay!) so will look at that tomorrow.

I am still perplexed by how convoluted this all is. Why did they make it all so difficult. I am trying to spend money and have a pro look at this for me and grow my Bubble site. And every step of the way has been impeded again and again.

The Agencies system isn’t working. I have no way to communicate with my ‘Match’ and support doesn’t help me either. They keep sending me things that don’t make sense or I don’t see on my screen. So, like, what do I do?

I have been working on hiring someone for two whole days for a 1-2 hour project. At what point do I give up? But I won’t, I’m not going to stop until I get the project completed and I want to hire someone to help me with the API connection for Stripe :slight_smile: