Bubble Stripe Register as Seller plugin not working

Hi all,

Anyone found a fix for the Bubble Stripe plugin particularly the ‘Register User As Seller’ action?\

I have the correct redirect URI set up in Stripe connect which is set to the domain/pagetoreturnto/poststripeauth

However, it redirects fine after auth with Stripe, but doesn’t pull through the Seller ID for the current user and doesn’t create a Connected account in stripe connect.

Looking forward to some help here!
Reece

1 Like

Hey Reece, I’ve come across the issue as well. Just filed a bug report.

2 Likes

Hey Matt, I figured it out! The bubble docs are wrong but what you need to do is actually put https://bubble.io/poststripeauth in the callback URI not yourdomain/poststripeauth

Works fine now and redirects correctly back to my app despite the bubble URI and I can see the seller ID and connect accounts created correctly in stripe.
They just need to update the docs

4 Likes

Quick correction URL should be https://bubble.io/pagetoreturnto/poststripeauth

2 Likes

Bubble really need to update the docs!

2 Likes

Actually you were totally correct it is Stripe Authentication

1 Like

Ahhh yes, thanks! Works for me too now. I’ve actually made this mistake with the wrong URI before…

2 Likes

Hey - thanks for correcting the documentation here, its pretty bad.

How do you guys save the user’s ‘Stripe seller ID’ after they have been redirected?

2 Likes

You can access the Stripe Seller ID by just finding it in the Current User’s data properties.
So the expression for an Action would be Current Users’ Stripe Seller ID.

Really is simple as that. It’s stored on the current user, not via a third party API.

2 Likes

Too simple for its own good! :joy: Thank you @help

2 Likes

Haha no problem!

2 Likes

Have you managed to use Stripe’s express / custom account types yet?

2 Likes

Yes, but only using Zeroqodes plugin not from scratch. It was easier just to use the quickest one which is not Custom (can’t remember the name) but it just redirects to Stripe to collect all the info.

2 Likes