Bubble updates needs to not be as in your face and more optional. At least 3 times bubble updates have broke my app and customers are angry

Bubble updates need to no be as in your face.

When you’re a developer updating your framework can break your app. Right now it looks like you have no choice but to update your bubble framework. I would like the option. Every time I log in, it tells me to update.

It has broken my app 3 times. Now I test a lot, but I also have users constantly on my app. So If I need to make a small UI change, then update my framework that breaks my app, it really is a problem.

A better solution would be to make updates harder to impliment. Like a dropdown with bubble versions. I would update once a month.

Basically, this has happened 3 times. This week I have spent all week trying to fix the problem as well as mend relations with customers. This wee was the worst

I highly recommend that bubble framework updates are much harder to implement. This poses a huge scalability problem.

I love bubble, but at the end of the day, we need the frameworks to not break the app as often.

This topic was automatically closed after 69 days. New replies are no longer allowed.