Bubble Web app to ‘’iOS’’ conversion [Nativator.io]

The geolocation and push setup are enabled during conversion process on Nativator.io

Still, a push notification plugin is under development currently.

Thanks,
Sam

But can I get users of my app to send personalized push notifications to their customers with nativator?

Another question I have is whether the nativator has transition animation between pages? Like the BDK Plugin and the Codeless academy.

Do you support by WhatsApp or just by email?

Yes, we give the possible the get the player IDs of all your users so you can target and automate push notifications. We cover this part in this forum.

As for transition, it is native from splash, loader til your app is loaded then it depends on how you setup your transitions in your web app.

We offer a wrapping service with native functions (PWA).

Cheers,
Sam

Amazing.

Is it possible to record and send audio with the nativador?

Yes, we grant audio rec permission if you tick ‘my app uses audio’ during conversion.

With nativator is it possible to play a notification sound on the cell phone when the user receives a new message? Or vibrate the phone

Hi!

If you are referring to push notifications: it is possible but the configuration needs to be done on Onesignal.

If you want to trigger messages inside Bubble app: it is possible by using vibration plugin and sound player (like Howler). The simple workflow will suffice.

Converted app will play the sounds and allow vibration.

Cheers

To sign up for OneSignal and use it on nativator, do I have to select Web Push or Android / iOS?
onesignal

1 Like

Hello,

You need to setup the platform you wish to convert to: Android for Android app, iOS for iOS app.

Cheers,
Sam

Hello everyone,

I’d like to share few recent successful IOS apps, converted by Nativator.io:

PegCafe

Vizapp

Oraku

Puissance Télévision
https://apps.apple.com/fr/app/puissance-télévision/id1459114262

There was no need for xCode or hard code.

Cheers,
Sam
Ideate, Nativate.

1 Like

We’d love to be able to add ours to the list! We’re live on Android and almost on IOS. We got an decline saying:

Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage

We noticed that your app requests the user’s consent to access the camera but does not clarify the use of the camera in the applicable purpose string.

To help users understand why your app is requesting access to their personal data, all permission request alerts in your app should specify how your app will use the requested feature.

Next Steps

Please revise the relevant purpose string in your app’s Info.plist file to specify why the app is requesting access to the camera. Make sure the purpose string includes an example of how the user’s data will be used.

How can we fix this, Sam?

1 Like

Hi Alex!

You simply need to send us the required explanation regarding camera usage. We ´ll include it the info.plist of your app and re-upload the build. This should fix it.

Let us know on the live chat support.

Cheers,
Sam

1 Like

Any updates on a swipe system to let users go back for an iOS app? Without it, our users get stuck if they click on an external link.

Thanks,
Matt

We are currently working on a new upgrade, will keep you posted on progress.

Thanks,
Sam

What options are you upgrading Sam

1 Like

@Sam any timing for the android camera access?

Hi @robert5

Will check with dev team and let you know.

Thanks.
Sam

We’re adding a complementary product in order to optimize the experience and reduce the risk of app store rejection. Nativator 2.0 will offer closer support to Bubble users on both Web app dev and conversion level.
Announcing soon!

Cheers,
Sam

Hi @robert5

We do now, just announced on main forum topic. Cheers.

Sam.

Any date expected to launch this feature or new features?