🗺 Bubble's Google Map Extender - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello @4pawztransport,

I wanted to inform you that, as per Bubble’s security policy, plugins cannot track information like the driver’s current location unless the page is actively open and running on the driver’s device. This means that the driver will need to keep their device turned on with the page open to continuously receive location updates.

Regarding the error you mentioned, I tested the “Track User” action, and I did not encounter any errors. To help you further, could you please provide details on how you have set up the “Track User” action and how the map extender is configured? This information will assist us in identifying the source of the issue.

If you have any more questions or need assistance, please feel free to ask.

Have a great weekend :hugs:

Does it support Traditional Chinese(zh_tw)?
The current map does not support Traditional Chinese(zh_tw), only Simplified Chinese(zh_cn).
There have (zh_tw), but not really (zh_tw)

Hello @szhiwei21,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our Google Map Extender plugin primarily supports the languages that are available through the Google Maps API, including both Simplified (zh_cn) and Traditional Chinese (zh_tw). If you’re encountering issues where Traditional Chinese does not appear as expected, it might be due to specific settings or constraints within the Google Maps API itself rather than the plugin.

However, we strive to ensure our plugin is as accommodating and versatile as possible. Could you please provide a bit more detail on what specifically isn’t working with Traditional Chinese? Any screenshots or specific examples of the issue would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks again and we’re looking forward to your reply. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Currently Application primary language :Traditional Chinese(zh_tw).
But it is displayed as Simplified Chinese(zh_cn) characters.

Correct Chinese characters should be:

Hello @szhiwei21,

Thank you for reaching out and for the additional information.

After conducting further tests, we’ve indeed observed that there appears to be no difference between Simplified and Traditional Chinese when you change the language in settings.

In this instance, it would be best to get in touch with Bubble directly at support@bubble.io, as this issue originates from their end. Our plugin enhances the default Bubble map element by introducing features such as layer addition, 3D mode activation, live tracking, direction display, route tracking, and KML display, among others. Consequently, you would encounter the same issue using the standard Map element.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. Please keep us informed about any developments regarding this issue.

Wishing you an excellent day ahead!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hey mate, did you ever get this sorted, I have the exact same question. i will have an app with a list of locations that need to be sorted in the most efficient route between them taking into account pickup and drop off times