#BubbleWrapped developer stats

This #bubblewrapped email is fun. 46 day editing streak - I’m actually surprised it’s so low. :laughing:

I’m sure there are folks with better/sadder stats than me - share your addiction stats.

4 Likes

Hmm, all mine says is, “Dude, could you spend any more time in the forum?!? Seriously, give it a rest, man.”

Geez, Bubble… happy holidays to you, too.

12 Likes

I believe it’s non-stop days of developing.

I got 2 from 2 different accounts. Sad it doesn’t count when you work from client account :laughing:

4 Likes

How do I find mine?

2 Likes

Guess I don’t make too many mistakes xD

EDIT: Just realized everyone’s “favorite day to Bubble” is tuesday?

2 Likes

Holy crap, @GhostCodes… you should get some kind of award for that undo stat. Oh, and my favorite day to Bubble is Monday for some inexplicable reason given that Monday isn’t my favorite day to, well, anything.

@darlington, you should have gotten (or eventually get) an email from Bubble. That being said, we have no idea if the email is going out to every Bubbler, so if you don’t get it, you could contact Bubble support to see if they can send the stats to you.

3 Likes

Only a streak of 40 days for me, you win ! :grin:

3 Likes

I just knew there’d be a megathread haha.

I’m not sure how the new apps is measured because I definitely haven’t delivered 51… maybe it’s just the number created.

6 Likes

Fun idea :slight_smile:

Tuesday seems to be popular, where all the Monday people at? :laughing:

5 Likes

Still waiting for mine. :eyes:

Check spam, maybe Bubble uses Sendgrid :wink:

4 Likes

Got our MVP marketing/development launch package popping off with views :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Because Monday is Sunday for Tech People :sweat_smile:

Dammnnnnnnnnnn

5 Likes

Jared, the first mid-week Bubbler… ain’t nobody Bubblin’ for the weekend, apparently.

4 Likes

I was feeling all puffed up and proud about my view count and then Chris and Jared come along with their multiple millions to show us how it’s done :laughing: :sunglasses:

I typically publish updates early on Tuesday mornings so my day of the week makes sense to me!

3 Likes

Tuesday keeps coming up. Weird. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wednesday seems just about right.

4 Likes

Here to represent Sunday Bubblers :saluting_face:

Looks like I gotta up my page views numbers. @chris.williamson1996, @jared.gibb , and @BrianHenderson are just built different :sweat_smile:

6 Likes