Hi. I believe I found a bug related to the search function and the possible results that this function can show. I’m gonna try to explain what happened in my tests so you guys can help me figure this out.
I want to make a search in a table called “Mensajes” for all messages that contains the word “sol” in the “tag” field:
In my database I have two messages, one with the word “sol” in the “tag” field, and the other with the word “solar”:
In this case, the search results shows both messages, but this is not what i want. I want only the second message, the one with the word “sol” in the “tag” field:
Now, I’m going to change the word “solar” in the first message for the word “solor” (which means nothing BTW):
And when I test the search one more time, the results shows only the message with the word “sol”, which is exactly what I wanted in the first place:
Since I can’t control all the messages that are uploaded to the webpage, I need some kind of bug fix in order to deploy the site. I would really aprreciate any kind of help that you guys can provide me. Thank you