I am building a proof of concept for a government agency. I have a basic form put together (UI to come later). I would like the form to do the following:
- A user needs to be able to submit a form to a government agency
- This form then needs to be sent to either one person or many within the agency
- Given an agency’s requirements, we would need the ability to customize the workflow based on how many and to whom the form would be sent
- There is a need to be able to escalate the request to an admin if the deadline is not adhered to. Automating this would be awesome.
- There needs to be a secure messaging system that allows the requestor and the agency to communicate with each other
- All data transmitted must be encrypted
- Ability to invoice / payment processing is a nice-to-have
- All requests and communications must be stored
- Allow for agency white labeling
- Must be able to set a response deadline to submitted forms
The forms being submitted are considered legal requests for information from the government.