Build my MVP for nurses

I need no-code expert to build our tool.

we need to convert the steps below (see PDF file from Step 1 to 7) into simple web app to help nurses calculate their scores without doing it on paper.
***when you look at the rates below they are all stable we won’t change them. the only thing that’s gonna change is the points of each step

requirement:

1. web app with custom domain
  2. privacy of data + remember their logins
  3. custom branding

can you please look at:

1. this PDF is the main steps that we want to build ( we only need to build the tool until step 7):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P84wPjQ3HaQ4yg5e5wheM68nNEFyBHrZ/view?usp=sharing

2. this board walk you through step by step (I did not finish step 6 and 7:
    Miro | Online Whiteboard for Visual Collaboration

feature we need in the MVP:

1. Sign in / out (can we remove this later if we need?)
  2. Workflow (from step 1 to step 7 in the pdf). The steps will be a mix of table and form. For example:
  • step 1 >> table
  • step 2 >> form
  • step 3 >> form
  • step 4 >> table
  • step 5 >> table
  • step 6 >> table
  • step 7 >> table
  1. Responsive design
  2. Automated actions triggered by conditions

In case you are interested in this project, can you please let me know what your estimated hours are and how you charge per hour or fixed price?

Share apps built in bubble (even if you didn’t build them) that have similar logic to what we need

1 Like

@lina.abusultan I’ve sent you a PM

1 Like

DM’d you :slight_smile:

DM’d you

Hi Lina,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.