Building from Figma data - not the same

Hello!

I’m copying dimensions and typography from Figma into my Bubble app and its not matching. See screenshots of Figma and Bubble, am I missing something obvious? The text seems too big for the dimensions given.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

1 Like

Hi Mike,

Good question! It’s rarely ever a 1:1 fit, unfortunately. This can be down to any number of things. For things like text labels, I’d recommend using ‘fit content to width’ and seeing if that helps to start with.

Hello

Overall, Figma is a great and professional platform and supports details that are not supported in Bubble. For this reason, you must pay attention to the features used in Figma.

But regarding your challenge, I think the problem is the capitalization of the first letter of the second word.

To preserve the format, the bubble will make changes to the Figma output, and unfortunately there is no way to prevent this from happening.

For example, if you look carefully, the width and height of the texts have increased by a constant amount and must be corrected manually.

Thank you, I thought I was missing something and was striving for a 1:1 fit, ‘fit content to width’ works as the closest match.

1 Like

Awesome! Glad I could help