Bulk upload of image files for image library

Hi all

I’m about to embark on an image library project/app. I have approx 20,000 images which users are able to purchase.

As Bubble uses Amazon S3 for storage, is there a way of bulk uploading 20,000 images? I will also need to know the file path to then store in the database.

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks.

Someone else was asking about this, so might be worth digging that post out.

I think what was proposed was to upload the file paths via the CSV import. And then use the bulk API function to store each one in S3 using …

1 Like

Thank you. Great solution. I understand using the bulk API functionality in the data tab.

However, I couldn’t find anything on the URL you provided re storing the images using AWS S3.

Otherwise you can use the “Multi file uploader” a multi file uploader in your design.
Then create a workflow iterating each 1 second and inputing the Multi file uploader’s file number X in the database and increment X each time

In the end you can upload all your pictures on the Multi file uploader and trigger the workflow to iterate through each file and insert them in the database

1 Like

@augustinmuller1 hey! Is there any chance you can expand on this solution. Looking to have a user upload 200+ files per usage of multifile uploader. Thanks!

amazing workaround, thanks!