BulkChatSender.com Awaits Its Next Owner

Hello Bubble Community,

I’m thrilled to share an exciting opportunity with you all. I’m looking to sell BulkChatSender.com, formerly known as Ozi.ng, a powerful bulk messaging platform built on Bubble.io.

About BulkChatSender.com:

BulkChatSender.com is a SAAS platform that helps businesses Send Bulk Messages on WhatsApp and Create a WhatsApp Chatbot, `Users can get started in just 5min. Built entirely using Bubble.io’s no-code platform, it’s a testament to the incredible potential of no-code development in revolutionizing tech solutions.

How Bubble.io No-Code Helped Create BulkChatSender.com:

As the founder, I was drawn to Bubble.io for its intuitive interface and powerful capabilities. With no prior coding experience, I was able to bring my vision to life and create BulkChatSender.com from scratch. Bubble’s drag-and-drop editor and extensive plugin library enabled me to build complex features like bulk message sending and WhatsApp chatbot integration with ease. We also got some press article written about us [here https://techpoint.africa/2022/03/09/ozi-messaging-no-code/]

Empowering Businesses with Bulk Messaging and Chatbot Solutions:

BulkChatSender.com empowers businesses of all sizes to leverage the power of WhatsApp for their communication needs. With our platform, businesses can effortlessly send bulk messages to their audience, ensuring timely and effective communication. Additionally, our advanced chatbot feature allows businesses to create simple Whatsapp chatbot all in just 5mins

Why Sell?

As the founder, I believe BulkChatSender.com has immense potential and is poised for further growth. However, I feel it’s time to pass the baton to someone who can take it to the next level. With a broader market in mind, I’m seeking a passionate buyer who can unlock the platform’s full potential…

Platform Achievements:

• More than 1000 users served: BulkChatSender.com has successfully catered to over 1000 users, helping businesses across Nigeria streamline their communication efforts.
  • Generated over $150,000 in revenue: Our platform has generated substantial revenue, proving its viability and value in the market.

What’s Included:

• Bubble.io Account Details
  • Domain Name
  • Customer Database
  • WhatsApp API Access(Unofficial)
  • Trade Secrets
  • Migration Support and developer for 3 Months
  • I can also help with migration to other backends Xano or backendless, if you wish

Price: (Open to your valuation. My Calendly and contact info below)

Contact Information:

About Me:
I’m Azeez Adejumo, the founder of BulkChatSender.com. With a passion for innovation and entrepreneurship, I’ve dedicated myself to building and nurturing this platform. Now, I’m excited to pass the torch to a new owner who shares my vision for its future.

If you’re interested in acquiring BulkChatSender.com or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Let’s discuss how this opportunity can benefit you.

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

Best regards,

Azeez Adejumo

1 Like