Button clickability based on visibility of three shapes?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help with this problem…
I’d like the bottom right button to be ‘unclickable’ until three options have been selected (and similarly so if more than three have).
For the grid of options, I’m using the ‘toggle’ feature:
Each option is made up of three layers: the lowest image (green), the upper image (grey) and then a clickable transparent shape above both that toggles the upper image on/off.
Thanks again!

Have you tried it with custom states. What you could do is set up a state (number), and every time someone clicks on something it adds up. Every time someone deselects it and reduces the number.
If the custom state number reaches a certain number, the button is clickable.

I mentioned this example in one of my tutorials about custom states, maybe this helps.

Cheers.

Sarah

Hi Sarah. Thanks for this; I’ll give it a shot and see if I can replicate it.

Hi @Sarah_Biberei. Thanks for your help with this; with custom states, it’s cleaner than the ‘toggle’ option. However, I’ve hit a snag. Your second example in the video is exactly what I want, but I don’t want to use checkboxes — I want the condition to be based on whether the green-background image is showing in the set of images called ‘Image B’. However, I can’t work out how to determine visibility of ONE of the set of two, rather than the ‘Image B’ set as a whole.

I hope I’ve managed to explain myself well enough! Again, thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.