Calculation is too hard for me

Hi there. Need help.

I have a data type of activities that can be done a max number of timer (maxtimes property of activity).

I have student data type which contains a list af activities the student has done. activities can be done several times and thereby be in the list none, one or more times.

I have a dropdown list with students and one with activities.

How to calculate how many times an activity still can be done? I thought it was selected activity.maxtimes - selected students.activitiesdone.filteredby selected activity:count.

I cant make it work…
I have to show an array of button to complete the possible remaining times the activity can be done… Oh this bubble is hard… (In “normal” programming I would just calculate and store in a variable and compare…)

Hi,

If you have a list of activities stored against each student, then you can use the count of that to enable or disable the activity buttons. Try ‘current cell’s student’s list of activities: count’ and you’ll get what you are looking for.

Bubble takes some time getting used to, but once you get a hang of it, nothing seems easier :slight_smile:

Happy Bubbling!

Anil