Calendar Appearance

-Are there any other options to change the calendar (Full Calendar Plugin) other than what’s in the Appearance Tab? Im not a fan of the buttons, tabs, etc…

-Or is there any documentation anywhere on how I can create my own calendar using bubble (I don’t mind putting in the work to get better looking results)?

Appreciate any feedback!

Not lot of documentation BUT you can check out @gf_wolfer’s Top Shelf Elements

If you poke around on that page you’ll notice that he also has a pretty sick plug-in but it doesn’t come with a calendar that you can customize although you can use it to make your own calendars very easily.

The page I shared doesn’t use any plug-ins created by him OR me. Instead it uses a free Plugin Called toolbox to create calendar dates. You could easily adapt to this and create a very customized sweet looking calendar.

If you’re looking for something with a Full Calendar features and flexibility with customization on how it looks, my full calendar Plugin can use all bubble control buttons instead of the standard FullCalendar buttons. I didn’t like how it looks out of the box either and opted to be able to remove the default Calendar header and replace it with your own buttons. My calendar Plugin is also now coming with a new date and time picker that looks very nice on mobile and has a dark appearance on desktop or laptop

Honestly with just some tedious work. you can use custom css to overwrite the old designs and create your own look.

That’s what I did with my plugin to make it look a little nicer.

1 Like

Hey Jared!

Whoa! Now that’s what Im talking about, it looks nice and sleek, which Im sure I can do a lot with (given time, as Im a newbie).

I seriously appreciate you taking the time to write and share your alright my friend! They are impressive to say the least…

Thank you!

If having a calendar is central to your app idea, lemme know! I can hook you up with a free trial and even help you get it set up during that time!

If you wanna play with the CSS of the calendar you’re using now to get more custom looks we could do that too!

Sounds Great, I’ll toy around for a little bit then let you know :grinning:

1 Like

This is cool, I made my own calendar really easy. Do you have any input on how to add functionality to this calendar like booking feature that is connected to a listing?