Calendar Grid Pro: Calendar Generator, Date Picker, Date Range Picker Like Airbnb, GRUPZ.com | Now at Version 1.6.1 - Fixes a Safari Compatibility Issue, minor bugfix

Loom — video cap in the browser.

1 Like

Wow, bang-up job, @keith! Nice work!

1 Like

Nice job @keith :+1:

Coming from someone who uses the old school RG method of calendars, your plugin looks super quick and the generation of listed individual dates could be very useful indeed. Plus the range selector on hover is something I’ve always wanted in my calendars, without hacking it to death.

2 Likes

Looks stunning :heart_eyes:, any idea on when it’s gonna be out?

2 Likes

quvvam

1 Like

Hey @marcusandrews, I submitted it to the Bubble plugin marketplace yesterday. I don’t have an email yet with any info about approval. Hopefully it will be available there soon!

1 Like

And yes, it includes the Klingon Locale! (Language code tlh, if I remember correctly.)

Calendar Grid Pro is now available in the plugin browser. The plugin page is here:

I’m working on another Loom video showing some of the basic setup as I convert my RG-based calendars in GRUPZ.com to Calendar Grid Pro! Will post that in a bit!

-K-

3 Likes

Congratulations @keith. Will take a proper look when I’m on my laptop, look forward to the how to video :clap:

1 Like

So, while recording some little video of me working with Calendar Grid Pro, my computer ran out of power (thanks, whoever unplugged that… probably me), and it unceremoniously quit. So, here’s the first few minutes of working with Calendar Grid… More to come shortly!:

1 Like

Continuing on: I talk about some of the styling options for Calendar Grid Pro (and not yet getting any “real” work done, but that’s OK because we’re having fun):

1 Like

More “how to” with Calendar Grid Pro: Converting the GRUPZ.com calendars to use Calendar Grid Pro. In this video, I talk a bit about timezone-awareness, and do a lil’ bit of tweaky stuff to convert my RG-based calendars to Calendar Grid Pro. We mess around with more styling options and I discover a couple of lil’ gotchas along the way. And we get into the locale options a bit, showing how the localized strings are exposed.

Live Bubbling with @keith!:

1 Like

To whoever just subscribed to Calendar Grid… Thank you! (Bubble doesn’t tell us who subbed, so make yourself known to me by sending a DM, umm-kay?)

1 Like

Hey @keith, it was me! Just been playing around with it for the last hour and it’s incredible. So many customisation options and functionality packed into one plugin! Just sent you a DM

2 Likes

Hey @keith before I purchase the plugin is it possible to do these on Calendar Grid Pro

Thank you for releasing this plugin.

Hi @wfarrell73, it doesn’t support this exact use case just yet in the current version, sorry to say.

(Though your interface there is pretty interesting. Your “number of classes” indicator… how many dots does that grow to? Does it turn into a number or something at some point?)

Interesting question. Having worked a lot on calendars, i see this design a lot and I always think is a gimmick. In any practical application you’re going to have so many events that i don’t see how this works.

1 Like

UX wise I think it’s just an indicator of how busy your day and week looks likr having a quick glance. It’s not supposed to give you other info than that.

In the end, you will need to check the details of that specific day either by clicking, hovering or tapping.

I don’t like very much this method because it just bloats the calendar with dots and colours and eventually you will become blind to it.

I prefer having a day with one dot when there are events. Maybe changing in intensity depending on how busy the day is.

Same here. @JonL’s observation that maybe one could do this like a heatmap is interesting.

Hi Keith, thank you for responding back. It just a design that I like and wanted to implement for one of my project.