Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Calendar Grid Pro: Calendar Generator, Date Picker, Date Range Picker Like Airbnb, GRUPZ.com | Now at Version 1.6.1 - Fixes a Safari Compatibility Issue, minor bugfix

Hi,

Since I update CGP to 1.9.5 version, I’ve this error message :

The plugin Calendar Grid Pro threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘map’)
at a.data.funcClearDates (PLUGIN_1554923664903x211854095567290370/Calendar-Grid-Pro-initialize–Calendar-Grid-Pro-.js:3:77099)
at e.eval [as reset_fn] (PLUGIN_1554923664903x211854095567290370/Calendar-Grid-Pro-reset–Calendar-Grid-Pro-.js:4:19) (please report this to the plugin author)

Can you help me please ?

Hey @letsogo44 - Are you attempting to execute the Clear Dates action before Calendar Grid Pro is initialized? So do not trigger Calendar Grid Pro actions on events like “Page Loaded”. Do them instead on the Initialized event from Calendar Grid Pro. (Note also that, when CGP is first initialized, there’s no need to execute Clear Dates.)

@letsogo44 - it is also possible that this is a bug in Clear Dates. Could be that if there are no selected dates that this action fails (what we are trying to clear is undefined). While that would be a CGP bug, there’s a workaround on your side. (Which is, do not execute Clear Dates if there is no selection. However, I somewhat doubt this is the case.) Anyway, it would be helpful if you could provide a video or something with a bit more detail about when this happens.

Psst… Calendar Grid Pro is currently on sale: Black Friday 2022 🦃 Sale: Calendar Grid Pro, Parallels, Floppy on Sale through Nov 27, 2022

P.S.: I’m not really sure how CG Pro performs in the new responsive engine (it was already responsive), but if someone wants to help out with that, PM me for an install.