Calendar list of items

Hi,

I have a list of calendars, but not only do I want the “first item”, I want all the items. I’ve already tried “items until”, but I don’t know if I’m using it right because it didn’t work.

If I put “first item”, it shows me a calendar, and if I put “last item”, it shows me another one. What I need is to be able to see all the calendars with the contraint that I already have defined

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance. :slightly_smiling_face:

Search for Calendars (no constraints) will yield a list of all Calendars in your database.

Now, you can put a constraint on that Search to limit the Calendars that are returned.

No matter how how many Calendars this returns, the list of Calendars will always be a list.

Search for Calendars (whatever constraints)always returns a list. Note that a list can have any number of items in it, including zero items.

Whatever the search constraints are, Search for Calendars is the list of Calendars.

That’s your list.

If you want just a single item from the list, you can do many things. For example, the first item in that list would be:

Search for Calendars: first item

Alternatively that same item could be referred to as:

Search for Calendars: Item #1

Note that, in the case of a list with zero items, both of those expressions would resolve to empty.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.