California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)

Can you please let us know which cookie does what? I am looking to try to find a few details about each cookie. I need the cookie name, the purpose, the type, and when it expires. Can you let us know these details to display them for our users please? Thank you! I would really appreciate, I checked the Bubble reference and manual and can’t find the details anywhere.

For example, this one I got already:

Name: cfduid

Purpose: Used by Cloudflare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. This is a HTTP type cookie that expires after 1 year.

Type: http_cookie

Expires in: 1 year

2 Likes

The Bubble cookies are named based on your app ID and the version (live, test, a particular version, etc.)

1. The one with “u2” also in the name holds info about the session ID.
  2. The one with “u2” and “sig” is the session signature to protect against tampering
  3. The one with “u1” is a local cookie that tells the browser who’s the current user

1 and 2 are http cookies, while 3 is only used / read by the client (not the server; actually not sure if there’s an official name here).

In terms of how long the cookie lasts, if you have the “keep the user logged in” setting active, then the cookie expires after a year, but if you don’t, we think it should expire after just 24 hours.

7 Likes

Great, thank you for that! I will see if I can implement that. :+1:

Do you guys have a ccpa integration to display a webform and maybe toll-free number? I see there are lots of options on the internet for “ccpa webform and toll-free number” for searching, but it would be nice to have one that works with bubble.

Hello @juliansalama :wave:

Welcome to the Bubble Community! :tada:

I don’t know of any plugins that do this yet but that’s the nice thing about Bubble, you can add a form yourself and display a toll-free number. You can get a toll free number from iPlum.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes

I created a plugin for CCPA Toll Free in less than 2 hours. This platform is amazing. CCPA Toll Free is a company that helps publish a webform and toll-free number to be CCPA Compliant. Go Bubblers.

2 Likes