Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Can a search result trigger calls to 4 different API's?

Here’s the use case…a user has searched an item# and has received the result. Based on this result, can I set up a trigger, custom event, workflow, or backend workflow to make 4 other API calls to find that same item#? If so, how?

If you create your API calls as actions in the Bubble API Connector then on the same workflow you use to get the result from a user searching an item number you can add those api calls as actions and input the result/item#/whatever you may need. See on the screenshot where you can toggle between action and data source next to ‘Use as’?

Hi - Great, thanks for the feedback! Ok, here is where I don’t know what to do…“on the same workflow you use to get the result from a user searching an item number you can add those api calls as actions and input the result/item#/whatever you may need”??? I’m not sure how to set up the workflow to “add those api calls as actions”?

Do you have Bubble’s ‘API Connector’ plugin?

Yes I do

I currently have 6 different API’s set up

If you look at my screenshot from earlier where it shows them as an ‘Action’ then in your workflow you just type the name of your API Call to find the action.

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 12.14.24 PM

I don’t have an api initialized to screenshot but if you type it as seen in the picture then you will be able to add the api as an action.

Thanks, I’ll give this a shot and let you know the results. I really appreciate your guidance!