Can admins auto-flag CAD / MDT posts as Spam and Hide them?

Seems they’re all spam and they’re becoming increasingly common.

Hey @tjc4!

I understand your frustration. I’ve talked to @eve about issues that erupted in that category and I was informed that the category should be muted by default meaning users aren’t able to see it without manually unmuting it.

I do occasionally hop in there to stop all of the toxicity and drama happening, it does get a little bit crazy. Maybe the Bubble team will consider assigning moderators for that category, as I wouldn’t want the Bubble Team to be allocating resources to that category instead of expanding this Bubble ecosystem! :blush:

If the category isn’t muted for you, you can do so by heading over to the category, then under the little bell, you can select muted as shown below.

Hope this helps :blush:

@johnny, yes, that was helpful. I didn’t realize CAD / MDT was its own category. I’ve muted that category on your suggestion. Hopefully that helps. Thanks!

1 Like

Sometimes the CAD folk don’t post in the right category. When I see that, I move the post. I don’t dare get involved in moderating that section of the forum, but anytime I see an improperly tagged CAD post, I toss it over.

1 Like

@andrewgassen, maybe the mis-categorized issue is why johnny says it is muted by default and yet I still see them. Thanks for cleaning things up.

1 Like

Yup! I try to do the same as well :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.