Can Bubble allows users to create their own fillable form?

Does Bubble allow users to create their own fillable form to share with other users? Each user would determine what type of input is needed, etc - kind of like Survey Monkey?

Hey there :wave:

Yes. This is possible with Bubble. I have done it before. It is tricky though. You have to think outside of the box.

You have to make sure all of the possible options are available to the user and just display the ones that they choose.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials

Hi:

Thanks for the input!

You are right - it’s possible but cumbersome.

I’ve been trying to find an elegant solution but it is very clunky so far in terms of UX

1 Like

I’m trying to do the same thing. Allowing side one users to create surveys for side two users with only a variety of Likert Scales to choose from. I have not found an elegant solutions, I feel like I’ve tried everything. I can create each individual Likert in options, but there is no way to allow the user to determine which one populates on the side two user side. It only wants to show the Likert title instead of the Likert options.

If anyone finds and elegant solution I’m all ears.

Also interested in this. Are there any plugins that allow for something like it?

It gets complicated.

There are several ways to do it but it also depends on what you need.

Each way can get a bit complicated.