Can bubble switch between images?

Can bubble switch between images according to the type of the file?
Lets say I uploaded an excel file. The image element need to display the logo of excel. And if I uploaded a word file, the image element need to display the logo of microsoft word. Is it possible in any way?

Hey there :wave:,

The best way I found to do this is to do a “:truncated from end to” 4. If the last 4 is .xls then show an excel logo. If the last 4 is .doc then show word logo. Something like that could work possibly. Hope that helps!

Want to learn more?

www.nocodeminute.com

Presenting

1 Like

Hello. Thanks for your answer. Can you please answer my other questions as no one answered me yet?

I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for sending me the links. :+1: Those answers require quite a bit more time to go through and help with. If you would like to set up an appointment on my site I would be happy to go through those things with you. It’s just too hard to write in a post on how to do all of that. :sweat: I hope to see you soon via video chat and screen sharing. :blush: www.nocodeminute.com

You don’t have to answer all of them. I am really stuck. Can you just explain more on how to let bubble switch between images because I didn’t understand what I should do as there is no “truncated from end to” 4? Please explain more and if you can with screenshots. I really appreciate any help.

Sure, let me see what I can do.

So it really depends how you have things set up. It’s hard to see without pictures.

In the conditional of an element it should look similar to this, depending on how your data is set up.

Truncate

I hope that helps a little bit. :blush:

Thank you! I will try it and I will tell you what happens.

1 Like

Yes. Please let me know how it goes. :+1::blush:

Yes it worked! Thank you very much! Appreciated

Glad it worked!

I am encountering another problem. Do you know anything about this?