Can content differentiate in reusable element

I have the same layout. The same element types. This is repeat many times in a column. But the content of the element changes.

Can and should this be done as a reusable element? (I have tried, not able to make it happen)

Or should I just copy paste the part which is the same, and put the content I want in it?

Provide an example of what are you talking about.

So I have multiple blocks like these. I will have different header, form fields, and text elements in them. So I was thinking maybe this should be a reusable element, because of the repetition. But I lacked the imaginaion how to change the input fields, and wondered if it was even desirable?

Hey there! So, when it comes to using reusable elements in your app, there aren’t really any strict rules. I like to think of it kind of like an organism - if you have a bunch of objects that make up a finished product, like a header or a left menu, or even just a content group that you’ll be using again and again, it’s a good idea to make it reusable. Basically, just keep an eye out for anything you’re repeating and think about whether you could turn it into a reusable element. Hope that helps!

Artem

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.