Can I get rid of the spaces top and bottom of the picture uploader?

I don’t like a lot about the picture downloader. For one, I would like to be able to use an image with a camera icon or something like that. Two, I would like to get rid of the spaces at the top and bottom of it. Three, I would like to be able to make it round rather than a square but with the spaces top and bottom, it doesn’t look good.

Is there a way to make these happen, or at best, a workaround for any of these things that I just don’t know about or is this it?

Thanks, guys.

chrome_P5LvI13bes

haha, how bout this?

Yeah. How did you do that? :smiley:

I just downloaded an icon, and used it as the static image.

Set the style to have 100 border radius. Problem solved :wink:

1 Like

I did that, but when I saw the static image and nothing to say ‘upload’ like an overlay, I gave up. Ii should have clicked to see if it was able to load anything.

I also did the 100 radius border but it didn’t solve it.

I’m confused. If my result is what you want, then how is this not working?

Using a static image works. I was just saying that I didn’t follow through before. :see_no_evil: The roundness (even at 100px) gives me some space at the top and bottom.

Ps: Shoot! It works now. Guess I needed to get my daily bubble whine off my chest to get it going.
Thanks a lot.

Give the uploader an attribute ID.

Add this to your CSS

#yourID {
margin-top:0px !important;
margin-bottom:0px !important;
}

I’ll keep this code handy. It appears it’s the dynamic image I set up alongside that has got that problem. So force removing the margin top and bottom will force it to stretch the image to fit the image container, right?

I wonder why there isn’t the option to ‘stretch’ like is available for images.

Thanks again.

What’s your page setup? Shoot me a pic. I’ll see if I can make you something later today possibly.

1 Like

@GH5T I’ve sorted it out, many thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.