Can i make functionally complex web app using starter plan?

Can i make functionally complex web app using starter plan only? and also how many apps can i build live apps with the starter plan? Just to guess, an average usage(workload) of a customer who browses some pages and search through database daily through a web app, how much workload may be created? just to have rough estimation, will it be 1000 WU per day?

Yes, you can (assuming you have the skills and knowledge to do so)

also how many apps can i build live apps with the starter plan?

You can build as many apps as you like, on any plans - but the plan relates to the app (not the account) - so one app per plan.

Just to guess, an average usage(workload) of a customer who browses some pages and search through database daily through a web app, how much workload may be created? just to have rough estimation, will it be 1000 WU per day?

It’s literally impossible to say without knowing all the finer details of your app and how it’s built - it depends on how may pages they browse, how much data they are searching through, how heavy that data is, what other server actions or APIs you’re working with, and how effectively/efficiently you built the app. It could be 10 WU per day per User. It could be 10k WU per day per User. (although thinking about WU in terms of Users is not usually very helpful).

Without knowing the details of your app it’s pointless guessing. Just keep WU efficiency in mind when you’re planning, and then building your app, and keep an eye on your WU during development.

1 Like

Dear Brother

Thank you for your detail answer, it helps me a lot. you know, the reason why i focus on WU per user per day is just to analyse the feasibility of my app. For instance as a starter plan, the monthly limitation of WU is 175k. If 10 or 20 customers of my web app consume all of monthly alloted WU. The feasibility of my app will be indanger. How hard optimize my web app, i can’t handle the way my customers usage.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.