Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Can I view/edit plugins for my own use?

I am trying to understand how to create a plugin but I’m not really familiar with a lot of the specifics of how to use POST and GET though I do understand what they are doing in concept. I thought that if I could see how some of these plugins were put together it might help me understand a little better or at least figure out what I need to research. I am trying to create a plugin for Indico with some different functionality than the current one so if there was someway that I could see the configuration on it that would be amazing.

I’m pretty lost on this still, I have watched the videos and read the documentation for APIs and Plugins but I’m not sure what to do next.

I get this error

when I try and initalize this

It is all just sample data from Indico’s API docs at https://indico.io/docs#text_tags

An ideas or help would be appreciated, even if it just was just what to search for and study. I’m not even sure if the error I am getting is from Bubble or from Indico.

What would happen if you took the colon out after ApiKey?
The API is not returning an error, so I would use Postman and try and connect it, then bring it into bubble.

1 Like

Another possibility is rename it to api-key, as per their javascript examples.

That did it! I’m downloading a copy of postman too, it looks like a good, well documented way to test things. Thanks