Can plugins do this?

Ok, so I need help understanding plugins. I need my site to do the following

1. Link and unlink files from a user
  2. Edit certain bytes of files depending on what is clicked
  3. Go to a random page when clicking a button, and edit the file depending on what random page is chosen

Is all this possible with plugins on a free account?

1. Doesn’t need a plugin
  2. Editing a file may be possible, would need more details
  3. Doesn’t need a plugin to go to a random page. Again, without the details of “edit a byte” it is difficult to know

Most things are possible with Bubble!

Thank you. Here are more details

The file I’m talking about editing is a file made from a game by using an external program to extract said file. The file is small, less then 3 kbs, so it can easily be uploaded to Bubble.

My goal is to make a gaming site compatible with mobile devices where depending on what you click, certain pieces of the file is changed. For example, if I click option A, then byte 53 is changed by a certain amount. But if byte 53 would go over a certain amount, it adds one to byte 54 changes byte 53 to the amount gone over.

My future goal is to add a shop and currency system. If your byte 54 is 15 for example, you would earn 15 coins for doing option A. Then, you can buy items from the shop

With items, I would like to make a way to gain skills over time. For example, if a player buys item A, then every hour byte 53 will increase by 1 until it hits the certain amount. That way, if players have to go to work, they can still gain skills

As for the random pages, I would like to make seasonal events. For example, clicking on a button will bring you to a randomly chosen page out of 7. Depending on which page is chosen, a certain byte will go up

Those are my current goals so far. Thank you for helping me