Can someone explain to me how the links should look in the tables. I'm a beginner and I don't understand

can someone explain to me how the links should look in the tables. I’m a beginner and I don’t understand

• The Lap table should have a one-to-many relationship with both the Car and Driver tables (since each lap belongs to one car and one driver).
  • The Session Result table should have a one-to-many relationship with the Lap table (since each session result corresponds to many laps).
  • The Leaderboard Line table should have a one-to-many relationship with the Car and Driver tables (since each leaderboard line corresponds to one car and one driver) and a one-to-one relationship with the Session Result table (since each leaderboard line corresponds to one session result).
  • The Car table should have a one-to-many relationship with the Driver table (since each car can have multiple drivers).
  • The Driver table should have a one-to-many relationship with the Leaderboard Line table (since each driver can be associated with multiple leaderboard lines).

I think by links you are meaning the relationship among database.

You can create database for each type first. Lap, Session, Car, Driver, Leaderboard etc.
Then in each database you can create field (type of another database) along with other necessary fields. This is how you can create relationships.

Please see screenshots below.
Screenshot_70

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
I succeeded, could you explain to me how I save the data from the api in the database that I created with your help?
Hier is my json data

Glad it worked!

Please do not forget to mark this as solved to help others have similar issues like you.

You will need to create the database to save the data from the API. In the database you will need to have the fields to save the values from the response.

Then create a workflow to create a new thing when (e.g. button, that is making the API call) clicked.