Can someone please tell me how to change the date of the task in database once the task is complete rather than deleting the task and creating again

Can someone please tell me?
How to change the dates of the task in the database once the task is complete rather than deleting the task and creating again for the next year.

i would like to change the T-date and due date when the green tick is clicked is this possible or i just have to delete a row once complete and create another one for the next year?

thanks

Hi there, @cocomongol4… what you described should be quite simple. Have you tried using a workflow to make changes to the current cell’s task when the green checkmark is clicked? If you have tried that and it’s not working, share some screenshots of your workflow, and it might be easier for someone to help.

Best…
Mike

Thanks @mikeloc
no
this something i dont know how to do. can you please check the link i have shared

I looked at your link, but that doesn’t really help here. Add a workflow to the green checkmark, and use the Make changes to thing workflow event to make changes to the current cell’s task.

i would like to add a year every time i click the green button what would that be = to

You want to add a year to the date that’s already in that field? If so, it should be something like This SA data's SA DB T-Date (+years): 1.

1 Like

@mikeloc
Thank you very much it’s working

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.