Can't change custom state

I can’t seem to update a Custom State correctly when using a button in an RG Cell - any advice??

I have a Custom State that I’m using to determine which Cell in a RG is expanded.

I have a button with a workflow that seeks to update the Custom State to the current Cell’s index:

If the Custom State already has the current Cell’s index, it should remove the value:

Track the actions that take place through the debugger

Have tried… I tried disabling the action where current cell does not = custom state’s value.

When page loads, default is 1. Click on the button in Cell 1. Expected behaviour is that 1 should be cleared to empty.

Nothing happens, no change. I’ve got a text printout on the page of the Custom State Value and it isn’t changing.

i feel like both actions are overlaping eachother, been through this many times,
try split both actions in 2 workflows, create 1 button for each action, then put your Only when logic inside each button conditional, also hidding them. Let me know if this works

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.