in my app I’m trying to filter a list of “Ideas” for a repeating group to the users liking.
He has the option to only show his own ideas, only ideas with a certain icon etc.
For this i created a UserIdeaFilter Thing and the following workflow everytime a user searches (eg. A checkbox is clicked, a text is entered etc):
- Delete the current UserIdeaFilter of this user if it exists
- Create a new UserIdeaFilter for this user
- Add all possible ideas to that UserIdeaFilter
- for each checkbox, input field add a filter like:
- If checkbox “only my ideas” is checked → Search for current users UserIdeaFilter’s Ideas set list this UserIdeaFilter Ideas merged with [A List of Ideas that match the filter]
- sort the remaining ideas by some logic
- Update the repeating group (display list)
The issue is that the filter on its ideas does not update the list
if i try a
Ideas = [A,B,C]
Ideas = Ideas intersects [A] (which should set Ideas to [A])
Ideas is instead set to [A,B,C]
No matter the filter used, i always obtain a list of all ideas
Is this a bug or am i misunderstanding something?