Change of plan and charging issue / bug

I had a Pro Plan expired and I want to renew subscription in Personal Plan. However, the amount in “Pay Now” is locked in $129 which is for Pro. How do I change that and pay only for personal plan? I hope I can get response here, the email support seems hibernating.

probably need to pay for the last month you used which is the pro

It was actually just the 14day Pro trial that expired. I only need the personal plan to continue but I’m stuck on this issue now. Live site isn’t working anymore.

@eve Might be able to help. She is on the customer support team. But it might be a bug or you didnt pay. :man_shrugging:

Hello! If you have an invoice on which a payment failed, that invoice will not be regenerated if you make changes to your plan, and will remain active on your account. I can see the emails from you to our team, so we’ll follow up to resolve this issue there. Please do keep in mind that our team’s hours are 9am-6pm EST, and we work hard to respond to messages promptly within those hours.

Yeah it appears to be a failed payment, but that’s not the intention. I just grabbed the trial although I was really set to only personal plan for this app from the start because this is for a non-profit org and their funding is tight. So now, I’m gonna go for eve on resolving this. Thank you for the response.

Is this error prompt related to my failed subscription?

Your browser was unable to load the application data. We’ve been notified of the issue. Please try again in a few moments and make sure not to use ad-blockers.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.