Change thing Generate a change when x% of a Vimeo video is played

Hi guys! How are you doing
I have a list of videos with a played field (yes/no). How can I change the field from “no” to “yes” whe the user plays an 80% of the video.
I know this is possible, but I don’t know how to achieve this on Bubble.

Thanks a lot!

This is possible if you’re using the Vimeo Player SDK, or if you’re using a plugin that gives you access to the Vimeo video play position (there is at least 1 such plugin available)…

All you need to do is access the video play position of the video then trigger a workflow to run when the play position gets to 80% of the video length, and make your data changes accordingly…

Thank you for the response! Is there any reliable guide or tutorial on how to use the SDK in Bubble? I’m really new and don’t know very much how to do this.

Is there any reliable guide or tutorial on how to use the SDK in Bubble?

Not that I’m aware of… but Vimeo’s own documentation is pretty good (though you’ll need to have a basic understanding of javascript to make any sense of it)… Player SDK: About the Player SDK (vimeo.com)

If you’d rather use a plugin, This Plugin is pretty much the entire Vimeo Player SDK in a Bubble plugin - so it’s worth taking a look at that.