I had a landing page app that was pointing to our domain and recently switched to have our full app point to the same domain (removed the domain from the landing page app). After the switch, Google Analytics has not picked up any traffic at all. When I use the Google Tag Assistant the right tracking code shows up without errors…and recordings show the proper page . I’ve tried using the analytics plugin, just doing the header code snippet, doing both…
I did notice that when doing a recording with tag assistant, I get this warning: “This page took a long time to send a pageview hit to Google Analytics. Users could be clicking away from your site before it records a pageview”
I’m not sure if there are issues/delays in changing which Bubble app points to a domain. Also not sure if generally slow page loads could cause issues hitting GA.