๐Ÿ”„ Changing device orientation messes up my app, wont go back or resize

Has anyone else experienced this? The whole project is responsive, so donโ€™t know why it wont go back to its original screen width when rotated back. (Shown is Chrome for iOS)

I would suggest doing a bug report. This is something I hope Bubble will fix since it does the same thing on mine too. It didnโ€™t used to work like this.

I think it changed when they did an update.

In the past when opening a video on mobile in vertical orientation the video would restart when the device orientation changed to horizontal orientation. So, when fixing that issue, I think they caused the issue you are currently seeing.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes
1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! Just sent a bug report. Iโ€™m sure this is more common that people think. It went unnoticed for me until a user reported it.

1 Like

This is happening with all websites on my iPhone. Itโ€™s been going on for a week or so. I use chrome for iOS on my iPhone 11.

Anyone else having the issue?

1 Like

Has been a long term issue, you can detect the width of the page parent and use css tools to set the width as viewport width if page parent > viewport width.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this! Could you share your WF or conditionals on how to achieve this?

I see CSS Tools has Avail. Width. However, Iโ€™ve never encountered a way to dynamically change the width of something in Bubble.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.